Our refund policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund. During this time we are happy to offer a full refund* minus any payment processing fees from Stripe or Paypal.
*There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
‘Level Up Your Relationship’ course: if you have activated the Relationship Questionnaire, you would be eligible for a refund for the cost of the course minus the cost of the assessment which is purchased through Prepare-Enrich.
REFUND TO YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 7-10 business days.
If you haven’t received a refund during this time, please check your bank or credit card account again then contact the respective financial institution, as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting (if you have agreed to receive such emails).
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Communicating Well is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Communicating Well has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want agree with this policy.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.