- Thinking of moving in together or getting married?
- Recently married or living together?
- Together for a while, but interested in honing your relationship?
Have you and your partner discussed the essential topics associated with building a solid foundation from which your relationship can grow and thrive for the long-term?
Key topics covered include:
- Personal Stress Profile
- Conflict Management
- Money and Financial Style
- Intimacy and Affection
- Family of Origin
- Beliefs & Values
- Relationship Goals & Check-ins
Through taking this workshop you will:
- Establish a framework for open and honest communication, even around difficult topics.
- Identify and explore the key topics that can cause problems for many couples down the road, if not addressed.
- Discover and address any differences you may have now, so they don’t become stumbling blocks later.
- Gain clarity on the strength and growth areas of your relationship, which will deepen your bond, and strengthen the foundation of your relationship.
- Sign up.
- You will each receive an email from Prepare-Enrich with a link to the Relationship Assessment (within 24 hours).
- After you both complete the Assessment a copy of your Couple’s Report will be emailed to you.
- Jump in to Lesson 1 and go at your own pace and schedule.
- Through taking courses with me you are also invited to join My Relationship Project. This private Facebook group is a great place for course questions and discussions or general relationship questions you might have. I also post relationship resources here.
Lesson 1 - Personality
Lesson 2 - Personal Stress Profile
Lesson 3 - Communication
Lesson 4 - Conflict Resolution
Lesson 5 - Money & Financial Style