Level Up Your Relationship Course
💗 Are you a couple who wants to level up your relationship in some way?
💗 Deepen your connection, move in together or get married?
💗 Would like some scaffolding to guide your exploration and conversations?
This course is for you!
- Prepare-Enrich Relationship Questionnaire & Report: get a clear snap shot of your relationship strengths and growth areas.
- 11 Video Lessons: Discuss 11 important relationship topics to increase your connection.
- Couples Workbook: Exercises to promote useful reflection, discussion and action steps.
- Private FB Community: Post questions, access resources and more.
- Personal Stress Profile
- Conflict Management
- Money and Financial Style
- Intimacy and Affection
7. Family of Origin
10. Beliefs & Values
11. Relationship Goals & Check-ins
- Establish a framework for open and honest communication, even around difficult topics.
- Identify and explore the key topics that can cause problems for many couples down the road, if not addressed.
- Discover and discuss differences you may have now, so they don’t become stumbling blocks later.
- Create a relationship vision and identify some action steps to keep moving forward together.
- Sign up for course.
- Submit the form with both partners names and emails. (you will see this form after you sign up).
- Jump into the ‘Welcome’ section while you wait for your Relationship Questionnaire links to arrive.
- You will each receive an email from Prepare-Enrich with a link to the Relationship Questionnaire(within 24 hours).
- After you both complete the Questionnaire a copy of your Couple’s Report will be emailed to you.
- Jump in to Lesson 1 and go at your own pace and schedule.
- Through taking courses with me you are also invited to join ‘Creating Conscious Connection‘. This private Facebook group is a great place for course questions and discussions or general relationship questions you might have.
This is NOT the right program for you if:
- You are fighting regularly and fights tend to escalate (verbally or physically attacking).
- You don’t feel confident about being able to discuss these topics without fighting.
- There are active substance-abuse issues within your relationship.
This workshop is educational and not meant as therapy. If you are experiencing any of the above I would recommend seeking couples counselling to get individual support for yourselves and your relationship.
Check out our free Intro & Lesson 5 (Finances)
to get a feel for the course