- Complete the Prepare-Enrich Relationship Questionnaire to get a clear snap shot of your relationship strengths and growth areas that can bring you closer together.
- 11 Video Lessons: Discuss 11 important relationship topics before they become problems. Exercises to promote useful reflection, discussion and action steps.
- Weekly Facebook Live Q&A Sessions: Submit your questions or join me live – Thursdays 12:15pm PST.
- Feel confident that you are both on the same page: Create a relationship vision and identify some action steps to keep moving forward together.
Where: From the comfort of your own home. 11 Videos Lessons and FB Live for Q&A.
Start Date: Anytime
Tuition: $199 per couple
Facilitator: Jill Koehler, Registered Clinical Counsellor
Key topics covered include:
- Personal Stress Profile
- Conflict Management
- Money and Financial Style
- Intimacy and Affection
- Family of Origin
- Beliefs & Values
- Relationship Goals & Check-ins
Through taking this program you will:
- Establish a framework for open and honest communication, even around difficult topics.
- Identify and explore the key topics that can cause problems for many couples down the road, if not addressed.
- Discover and address any differences you may have now, so they don’t become stumbling blocks later.
- Gain clarity on the strength and growth areas of your relationship, which will deepen your bond, and strengthen the foundation of your relationship.
This is NOT the right program for you if:
- You are fighting regularly and fights tend to escalate (verbally or physically attacking).
- You don’t feel confident about being able to discuss these topics without fighting.
- There are active substance-abuse issues within your relationship.
This workshop is educational and not meant as therapy. If you are experiencing any of the above I would recommend seeking couples counselling to get individual support for yourselves and your relationship. Please feel free to contact me if you would like some counsellor recommendations.
- Sign up.
- You will each receive an email from Prepare-Enrich with a link to the Relationship Assessment (within 24 hours).
- After you both complete the Assessment a copy of your Couple’s Report will be emailed to you.
- Jump in to Lesson 1 and go at your own pace and schedule.
- Through taking courses with me you are also invited to join My Relationship Project. This private Facebook group is a great place for course questions and discussions or general relationship questions you might have. I also hold the weekly FB Lives here.