- Want to hone your communication skills?
- Do you want it to feel safer and easier to have difficult conversations?
- Do you want to be a better listener and also ensure you are listened to?
Communication, especially around difficult topics, is challenging for most of us. Yet, relationship research consistently shows that healthy communication is a key characteristic of thriving, connected relationships. So if you are serious about creating and nurturing your relationships for the long-term, building and honing your communication skills is a great place to focus!
Through taking this workshop you will:
- Build on your framework and skills for open and honest communication, even around difficult topics.
- Create ‘rules of engagement’ for your communication and set yourself and your partner up for communication success.
- Learn the ingredients for creating a ‘safe space’ for difficult conversations so you don’t avoid important topics and become disconnected.
- Identify barriers that may get in the way of developing healthy communication and conflict management such as conflict avoidance and being a ‘lie invitee.’
This is NOT the right workshop for you if:
- You are fighting regularly and fights tend to escalate (verbally or physically attacking).
- You don’t feel confident about being able to discuss communication without fighting.
- There are active substance-abuse issues within your relationship.
This workshop is educational and not meant as therapy. If you are experiencing any of the above I would recommend seeking couples counselling to get individual support for yourselves and your relationship. Please feel free to contact me if you would like some counsellor recommendations.
COMING SOON! Join our waitlist (below) and you will be the first to know when this course has launched.